VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Now I hate to be the non-holder who says something likely to be...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Now I hate to be the non-holder who says something likely to be perceived as somewhat negative but it's honestly coming from a good place, not invested in TSN anymore (not because I don't like it), but I did see a line when reading an artitcle the other day (read a lot of Indian news for another stock) about the removal of the 500 & 1000 notes being another step towards a more cashless society.

In fact if you look up "India cashless society" you will find a lot of chatter amongst politicians regarding the topic.

"The logical step was India has to move towards the cash-less society. Now will India become cash-less overnight? The answer is no. But this will be one very significant step where people have been shaken, people have realised and I can tell you bulk of India is welcoming it."

https://economictimes.com/markets/e...ety-arun-jaitley/amp_articleshow/55352466.cms

Now there is no chance of it changing overnight, but it's something to keep in mind long-term as a risk if the government are serious about attempting to become "cashless".

I think it's a pretty near impossible thing to achieve, especially in a country as big as India.

So you may all interprete the run on ATMs as a positive in the short run, which I 100% agree it is, but it could have longer term implications based on the government's agenda.

Just one guys opinion so don't slam it haha can always scroll past it, just wanted to throw it out there for consideration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.