Political Correctness has been around for over 20 years now. I...

1. 28,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Political Correctness has been around for over 20 years now. I remember asking what it was 20 years ago. I have lots of time to think about it, experience it, read about it, and avoid it. Since when has the explosion of social media not permitted people to write their truths, these days? He is not telling us anything new. That is my take on Milo.

Do you really suppose Milo is some kind of intellectual giant making observations which are so deep and meaningful no-one other than this great 32 year old ego on steroids young guy has ever understood or thought of before?

He is a trouble-maker and taking it up to the left simply results in the left throwing stones and the police trying to break up the violence. Not sure how Milo adds anything to anyone's quality of life, other than his own. Hasn't he been chucked off university campuses in America? He moves on quickly though Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney etc like some SuperStar. But if you examine what he is saying they are things said and written about by many others. Just attention-seeking, opportunistic sound bites.
    Last edited by picastoc: 06/12/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.