Well, of course it was all orchestrated. BUT, that's the price...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well, of course it was all orchestrated. BUT, that's the price you pay for saying that type of stuff. If he wants to make himself the "pin-up boy of the left" (ooops, probably shouldn't use the word "boy") he is opening himself up to the left who are more than capable of playing his game.

Milo is VERY smart and articulate. His problem at times is that he is a hypocrite of sorts. He is the first to point the finger at those he opposes as playing "victims". However, he too leverages his position as a gay man and a victim of abuse as though he thinks he has open slather on the topic, which he acknowledged in his press conference.

If you watch his Bill Maher appearance you would be disappointed in it. I don't know what his go there was. I can only think that because he was in front of a liberal audience, he was trying to shock. If you watched him for the very first time you would think he was an "A" Grade knob. I'm a fan. I don't agree with everything he says and nor should I. I like that he is gay and conservative which confuses the hell out of people. Hopefully, this gives him a bit of a reality check in that he needs to be careful of how he chooses his words.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.