MIN 4.61% $53.34 mineral resources limited

MIN $10 Share Price, page-30

1. 11,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    are you forgetting they have a JV that pretty much has stated they will take as much of the ore from Onslo as min can produce? No doubt the debt needs to be taken into consideration. The big boys will/are teaching someone a valuable lesson about debt.
    check out Chinas steel consumption and were/how it is changing, more steel is being used for machinery % wise for machinery every day as China moves more into manufacturing than building housing complexes.
    CE's comment about no one making money from LI can be looked at several ways, yes some may still have sales above raw costs but no one is making money at current prices no one will spend capex or can afford to.
    MIN may go lower if things don't improve with both IO and LI but be ready if it improves as MIN is ready to supply were others will need to build and find a refiner.
    shoot besides all that if China goes to shit who will make all the steel and batteries and solar that only China has the manufacturing power house to do so?
    I will be buying more MIN but i will wait until i see improvement in IO and LI.
    Gas export details and some news on what they intend to do with the oil .
    People shout down negative posts but if they listened researched a little instead of blaming shorters and joined them well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.34
Change
2.350(4.61%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$53.00 $54.16 $52.33 $72.07M 1.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $53.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$53.36 4226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.