AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

As you have been replied to the value is not fixed (3.2cents)...

1. 5,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    As you have been replied to the value is not fixed (3.2cents) but here is another one for you (sorry about overthinking) ...

If the "independent" "expert" evaluation comes up with say 1 cents (hypothetically), and if at the time of TO MIN SP falls to $6.30 (equiv to about 1.1cent) then this management is likely going to argue it is a good offer because "their" appointed "independent" expert has valued it at only 1 cent. Please someone correct me if I am wrong, but at least once the scheme spells it out that they will have an independent expert to "state the scheme IS in the best interest of SHs":

3.1 (j) (Independent Expert's Report) the Independent Expert provides the Independent Expert's Report to Atlas, stating that in its opinion the Scheme is in the best interests of Atlas Shareholders .... !!!!

You be the judge of what independent means!!!

Man, they have worded the scheme soooooo very carefully (over long time, appears long before me and you know or could even suspect there are talks going on) ... surprised you are suggesting we should not overthink it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.