MIN 1.89% $54.94 mineral resources limited

congrats. <$8 was some sort of entry level, a top result. Takes...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    congrats. <$8 was some sort of entry level, a top result. Takes conviction to hold long term when the market turns due to external factors overseas, not to mention negative sentiment in media, forums and fundies making short term calls - singularly or collectively they can be quite a distraction for any investor.

They certainly have embraced innovation. A big plus is they also have a track record of de-risking the business along the way, and the Albemarle JV and sell down just another example which put serious cash into the company to fund other opportunities without going to shareholders to raise more funds. Cannot recall being tapped once in past 5 years. So shareholders have not seen any dilution of interests.

grateful for this recent MIN rebound and momentum as it has been great compensation after a series of hits to my tech exposures.

it is good to see some realism on this thread because many tech threads are characterised by bias, misinformation and issues contrary to the spirit of ToU and an exchange of ideas.

my conviction remains solid because MIN Management have in the past and will remain good custodians of my part ownership. Just my 2 cents worth going into 2022 ….

Last edited by colgm: 25/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$54.94
Change
1.020(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$54.14 $55.18 $53.92 $36.12M 659.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1592 $54.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.95 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.