IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

I am not that knowledgeable on matters concerning AQA but I...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    I am not that knowledgeable on matters concerning AQA but I recall there has been a budget/funding dispute between AQA and AMCI.
    Surely a much lower low cost infrastructure solution like the IOH proposal would be more amenable to AMCI?
    Tony Poli from AQA seems quite friendly with regard to the Min Res offer. If Min Res can tie everything together (AQA/AMCI/IOH/MIN) the we have a great low cost project on our hands with lots of upside for IOH.
    It also seems a better, low risk, way of moving forward for AQA and AMCI rather than spending billions up front.
    Aurizon controlling the rail will not be a good solution for the West Pilbara. They will insist on expensive take or pay contracts where the miners take all the risks. We don't want that in this highly volatile IO price environment. Best kept in-house and low cost for now.
    I am surprised the press hasn't written more about the possibilities of this situation, especially with Kerry Stokes and Seven West Media potentially lurking in the background through Kerry's IOH shareholding and IOH's existing relationship with Min Res.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.