MIN 2.18% $45.91 mineral resources limited

MIN chart, page-144

1. 11,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    I'm beginning to think you only did a 2 year degree, It just took you 5 years.
    Big noting yourself is nauseating .
    I'm sure others along with myself have read your posts and digested your input .
    I will say it again as you seem to have trouble grasping others input.
    MIN has always been a good trading stock it has largish swings and roundabouts due to the fluctuating IO price which since Lithium exposure has maybe grown abit more so.
    I think you will find most people on this thread are long term holders happy to ride the ups and downs with the view to a growing long term share price and the dividends that will come along with that growth.
    Min is now producing IO at around $43 USD per tonne FOB from Onslow and has shut down it's most costly IO mine.
    With this in mind S/H see the long term gain in the value of MIN.
    yes it is good to trade but not everyone can or wants to trade due to many reasons Tax implications being a large one for me as i dont fit the definations as a trader to avail myself the tax reinvestment benefits.
    Cheers and stick with your charting you look to have it well under control,Just stop the chest beating it make you sound and look like a spoilt brat that had his favorite toy taken from him/her/it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$45.91
Change
0.980(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $9.022B
Open High Low Value Volume
$46.57 $46.80 $44.79 $105.3M 2.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 257 $45.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$45.94 22224 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.