MIN 0.64% $52.21 mineral resources limited

MIN chart, page-162

1. 10,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4334
    closed another 10c lower with a -68c lower red candle and 17c tail

TA is objective not subjective, the SP in 3 years time is irrelevant to TA today and this week.
    Trading Rule 3 -
    The trend is your friend. Follow the trend.

hope you dont have any stop losses listed or lent or caveated your house or got margin calls on it,
    they will get hit as soon as china invades taiwan or the western equity crash hits

more likely 50 than 100 in the next 3 months imho

all of those of you who were laughing and humiliating me with your irrational exuberance at 70-79 were all proven wrong and I was proven right.
    You shoulda listened to me.

Now its a whopping $25 lower than those highs when i correctly told you to sell.

The issue now is how low will this go during BEAR SEASON to 31 Oct & when will the bull run restart?
    Its already dropped a whopping $25 but now showing zigzag signs at this 53-56 range I correctly called.
    And when the western equity crash hits, likely sept/oct or china invades taiwan, how low will it go then?

The risk is great and the reward little
    best to wait for the floor and bottom and it may or may not be near, we will soon find out.
    W pattern likely with sharp drop downs and rebound moves now till 31 Oct.

Trading Rule 4
    never buy on a downtrend, don't catch the falling knife, wait for the floor, it will be boringly obvious or buy on a defined uptrend.
    Trading Rule 6
    patience is a virtue, money flows from the impatient to the patient (Buffett)
    Trading Rule 7
    don't be emotional or sentimental with your money, the colour of money is green, it doesn't love you back
    Last edited by tomboy: 23/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.