MIN 3.58% $53.92 mineral resources limited

I would be interested in your take on profits from Onslow as I...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I would be interested in your take on profits from Onslow as I did say I am not an accountant

I thought the US$45 FOB included all costsI have not allowed for tax in my calculations - so ok less 30%? - Onslow first year at nameplate capacity would earn about 1.9B which if taxed at 30% becomes 1.33B unless MIN has deductions it can apply against it as sometimes a business can get generous R&D tax discounts until they break even

When MIN sells the first half of the haul road 1.3B only about 0.1B is taxed so MIN clears 1.2B much less than the standard company tax rate of 30% and I don't profess to know how that works?

If MIN sold the second half - I also have no idea what the tax would be - same or different?In regard to inflation - I have not allowed for it - I was talking today dollars - but maybe it will cost AU$90 FOB in the future but I'm sure if it does the sale price will go up correspondingly or all mining companies will go broke.

I was trying to show that MIN although has debts like many companies it is very manageable debt as there is plenty of income coming in the next few years until FY2028 and if MIN had to they could sell both half's of the haul road less tax and be debt free in a year

Plus they have other income streams like the mining services, gas and lithium

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$53.92
Change
-2.000(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $10.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$55.69 $55.75 $53.92 $70.45M 1.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2257 $53.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$54.20 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.