HZR 2.08% 36.8¢ hazer group limited

Ok..now I can fully appreciate why my focus was on the graphite...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Ok..now I can fully appreciate why my focus was on the graphite because it has been the essence of all the announcements and agreements of late.

If the real cash flow for HZR is in the hydrogen then that is something I can possibly quantify.

I am preparing a list of questions for HZR but in the meantime can anyone help me with the following;

I did notice in the production flowcharts the inclusion of hydrogen production and possible compression equipment which leads me to the following information which I can't seem to find.

If MIN make 1000 t of graphite what would be the amount of hydrogen produced?

Who has the right to the hydrogen?

Who pays for the hydrogen capture portion of the capital build?

If this information is available then it allows for a fairly rapid evaluation of possible profits, because we know what hydrogen is selling for and we know how much cheaper the Hazer process can make it for compared with existing methods. All that should be required is to deduct the only critical variable, capex.

The incorporation of the hydrogen production, capture and compression equipment into the graphite manufacturing process and the related capex costs and ownership is what is important for HZR shareholders to understand when evaluating the MIN agreement based on what I am learning from you holders.

Has this been discussed? Am I on the right track. I can see why the MOU's that have been signed are of such significance and concern to some contributors to this forum. Especially in light of the fact that they seem to have faded in relevance to advancements of late.

I fully grasp the importance of the CCU component of this technology now as well and have seen the flowcharts related to this part of the Hazer capabilities.

So much potential, so much to evaluate. The knowns that I think can be truly evaluated at first is the hydrogen derived from either the pre pilot plant or MIN pilot plant. The ultimate would be to receive estimated hydrogen production from the 1000t MIN plant along with associated capex costs.

Thanks for any help here and I'll keep you posted on my end... hopefully you'll see my sentiment on holdings change shortly which will mean the company has been helpful and forthright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.8¢
Change
0.008(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $82.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.8¢ 35.5¢ $73.08K 203.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 20928 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 32500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.