STX 4.44% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Min Res LNG story, page-22

1. 618
    3,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Given the reduced potential of the Lockyer field as a result of L2 result (potential resource area of 11sqkm above FWL), it is likely MIN will be processing gas from their LD and NED fields, and perhaps Hancock's 50% WE gas as well. Whilst it may make perfect sense to have one consolidated gas proecessing plant, with the ideal central location being around mid-west of EP469 (previously shown by STX), as well as one entity holding all the gas reserve to produce from, I just don't see CE being the type to offer a price that will be acceptable to our BOD, many of whom holds significant stake in the company.

Mind you, I had been constantly wrong about almost every twists and turns in the WGO takeover that I don't even believe in my own thinking on the matter anymore In my mind, I still see a lot of reasons for WES to be a very interested party and yet, they would rather spend more time publicly complaining about the gas policy in WA than buy a company with sufficient gas to power Mt Holland and WesCEF for many years to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.