PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

I would say that the pricing behaviour of other minor metals is...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    I would say that the pricing behaviour of other minor metals is a very good demonstration of what could, or probably will, happen to Lithium. Soon. There seems to be this bizarre denial by the spod boys about the brines and the glut they are going to create over the next few years. "Oh but they are so impure!" The refining technology exists now and will soon be prolific in China downstream refineries.

Now where are all the price charts showing the spodumene contract prices over the last ten years? Can't the promoters find them or don't they want anyone to know? Where is the econometric model - or does the Roskill price just happen to be the price that would make the marginally economic players viable, generate interest in the sector and lead to people buying more Roskill reports?

Just as I thought. There isn't one and it wouldn't work anyway. No doubt there is some peanut in a cash-for-comments advisory firm cobbling together an ARIMA model whilst those of us who once did maths on slide rules laugh at the stationarity violations.

Opaque pricing. Just the kind of metal/company the mums and dads need to get into.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.