HZR 2.44% 40.0¢ hazer group limited

Hey low key, I agree completely. I would follow ohrweh’s lead...

1. 3,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683

Hey low key,

I agree completely.

I would follow ohrweh’s lead and hazard to guess that MIN is only the tip of the iceberg. But the great thing that Andrew illuded to in his interview, is that a lot of the tech is already derisked.

The type of reactors he is talking about are already in use in industry for the same purpose as hazer want to use them for. Otherwise there would not be a 3rd party test facility in the first place. Hazer have already tested the ‘rotating barrel reactor’ as he described it in his interview, with better than expected results, (again from his interview). Scale up in this case has been achieved in the past (by other commercial organisations, for other purposes). But the process is achieved by using ‘off the shelf components’.. so scale up is all but achieved. I assume that is why MIN said in their last announcement that they would be building the pilot plant, in conjunction with designing the first commercial plant, and speeding up scale up.

While this is happening. We will have a new CEO, and a second gen Pilot plant. I assume this will be used for demonstration. Then the deals will come. Reiterating the conversations we have had on HC before. Lots of companies know about us. They can only be waiting for proof of scale up, and a CEO to sign deals with.

I wouldn’t want to sign a multi million dollar deal to have it changed by an incoming CEO.

So low key, your $.80 low end SP is based only on MIN, I am optimistic and think that there may be 2 or 3 others we may be dealing with by then.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $92.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $142.5K 359.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 29522 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.