MIN 3.74% $51.98 mineral resources limited

Cameron, the above part of your post is a bit over the top. I...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Cameron, the above part of your post is a bit over the top.

I have held MIN shares for many years and have noticed that the founder Chris Ellison and Peter Wade have bought and sold shares almost on a yearly basis.

If you had as many MIN shares as Chris Ellison holds, no doubt you would also be looking at selling stock.
    You only need to calculate the dividend's received by Ellison (mind boggling) to fully comprehend how much he has invested in MIN.

The following appeared in the FIN Review and somewhat explains in more fairness what occurred.

by Peter Ker FIN:

The scrip bid came barely a week after Mr Ellison and chairman Peter Wade sold almost $36.9 million and $3.95 million of shares respectively in MIN, meaning the two executives sold before the stock slumped.
    Mr Wade said this week that MIN had not expected to be bidding for AWE so soon after the share sales, but had its hand forced by CERCG, which lobbed an indicative bid on November 30 and then returned with a full bid on December 8.
    He said some shareholders in MIN had also wanted to see Mr Ellison reduce his stake in the company.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mineral Resources Australia has a fantastic growth record and this diversified giant in the making has a proven record of success and i do not believe that the directors would be so foolish to engage in the type of dealings you have alluded to.
    It is a great company and i believe it will continue to grow in leaps and bounds .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$51.98
Change
-2.020(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $10.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$53.02 $53.79 $51.90 $62.98M 1.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2123 $51.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$52.10 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.