MRE 0.00% 87.0¢ minara resources limited

re: minara versus jubilee (sally-will) Hi SallyI'm aware of...

1. 749 Posts.
    re: minara versus jubilee (sally-will) Hi Sally

I'm aware of Heron and agree on its enormous potential. You got it in one though with the "already producing" criterion. I have focused on large producers (JBM, MCR & MRE) and "soon-to-be-producers" like TIR as companies best positioned to benefit from currently robust nickel prices. If Titan can get its 3 mines operational this year and next (the first starts production in October) it may be producing around 15,000 tonnes of nickel per annum and it is currently trading around 25 cents. There would seem to be some upside there, especially since CSM bid 53 cps for it only a few months back before pulling the pin.

I guess we each emphasize different criteria when selecting stocks and I freely admit to having a few putative stars in my resource portfolio - GIP, GRN and GTM amongst them.

I wish you well with Heron and do not for one minute disparage your selection. I just thought the insto money would likely climb on the larger producers and thought I might get swirled along on their coat-tails.

Thanks for your thoughts.

I hold MRE.

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.