ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Sorry PP I've been watching the stocks at closeNo you don't have...

1. 152 Posts.
    Sorry PP I've been watching the stocks at close
    No you don't have seeds or brains. Good point.
    I think unwired is the perfect platform for this type of thing you suggest and more. They are a good fit. Kerry obviously thought so. There has been a clean up of the deadwood in ENG with a new fresh team. It was neglected in the past but they are on the ball now and there are some good people involved and I include Kerry Stokes in that as well. I actually think IMO that ENG is being punished unnecessarily on market for the recent C7 debarcle a bit. I think the C7 judgment has reflected on Stokes personally and therefore ENG has suffered. Just my thoughts. The market is a funny place for dishing out punishment. I don't know who said "lets refuse that $40mil offer" on C7 though but I see they have now agreed to pay most of the other litigants costs. They should finalise it and move on asap because some of the banter in the press is intended to make Kerry look foolish and he is not a fool. People don't see Seven stuffing up they see it as Kerry Stokes stuffing up. They don't care who advised him but that's the punters for you. He is definitely no fool. This is a good little stock IMO but I am not an advisor.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.