mind machines and meditation, page-16

1. 1,709 Posts.
    I too have and do use Centerpointe Research Institute....saved my life.
    I can honestly say that I cannot remember how I found out about it as I bought it (must be 2001) at least 13 years ago.....and I have never bought anything of the internet as I do not have a credit card...even now.

I have done some meditation when I was pregnant ( high B/P) but found this to be fantastic as you just put on the head phones. Have no idea if it has changed but some close friends noticed a big change in me that they wanted it too.

Funny thing is that I just got out my head phones today and thought " I must get back into it" as I have not done it for a few years.....and then I saw this post.

Also remember that your brain does not know the difference between you thinking a good thought and a bad one....so try to keep it good.

Also gratitude and nature helps with ones health.

I have been very lucky(?) to have reached stage 6 and 7 in meditation where you are fully alert (knowing I m meditating) yet have no awareness of you body (you cannot feel your body) or environment....yet you feel like you are part of the universe ... (everything just is) and yet a speck.

Very hard to explain but the most wonderful experiences I have ever had.

PS I dont think you can ever not think about nothing...just think about one thing....mantra and stilling the mind from jumping around from one thing to another.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.