mind machines and meditation, page-9

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    ddxz, your perspective seems to me to be spiritual and possibly religious teaching and experience. I have over the years learnt from books and other media probably a superficial impression of this knowledge. I havent studied your posts but probably agree with the principals, I feel at this stage I dont need more knowledge. I have a few chronic mental disorders, I am interested in meditation and other practises to improve my mental health and personal function. I think meditation, pray or some other form of deep relaxation is necessary for optimum mental function. Some people will benefit more than others. I look at it from a scientific perspective. In deep relaxation the chemicals in the brain, body and or nerves change. Neurotransmitters, hormones other bio chemical messengers. I agree with the middle path, I am not looking for spiritual enlightenment or exceptional ability.
    I am a sinner, my body is full of tension, I cant perceive, understand or think as I should. I cant interact with other people as I should. My emotions are not healthy.
    Similar concepts can be expressed from different perspectives.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.