NTI 5.33% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

mind project

1. 734 Posts.
    http://www.promosalute.it/

Italian distributors.

Testimonials on the site

girl teacher 4 years / ASD / 2 months of use

miccr2Testimonials
    "I'm a preschool teacher, I currently teach a kindergarten class with children of 4 years. Among my students is my pleasure to take care of a wonderful and very interesting autistic child, named Jade. At first I was informed by his mother that he was doing Jade daily use of "Mind" before attending school. In the past eight weeks, the excitement and enthusiasm of the mother for her child gave me some stimulus on me and together we have witnessed significant improvements before Jade hand, which were impressive incurred subsequent to the use of the headband. Only two weeks after initiation of therapy, Jade was more communicative with us teachers and his classmates, more independent and less prone to emotional breakdowns. In fact, before using this therapy, which would decide his mother he would not have allowed to leave school in the morning. When his mother left him a few times at school, most of the time, Jade was unmanageable, with lack of communication, understanding, and restlessness. All this changed in the last 8 weeks after the use of "Mind" and Jade has made massive steps forward in the behavior and education, bringing it to a perfect relationship with the top performing students in my class. Not only that, now Jade is very loving with her mother who leaves him at school, and politely tells her mother calmly "Goodbye Mom, see you later", as she flicks his mother gives him a farewell kiss. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $41.31K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212673 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 76821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.