ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

To anyone thats new, when a stock like this is on a downtrend,...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    To anyone thats new, when a stock like this is on a downtrend, it means the big fish want out. You are not going to win a selling war against traders that only need 30% margin for their cfd account (example, for a $100k short, they only need $30k to execute the deal).

This stock has been on an uptrend for so long that it hasnt even retraced and touched the 20 simple moving average in almost 6 weeks (until 2 days ago).

And now that it finally has, today has made a bullish engulfing candle while sitting on the 20 SMA (short term simple moving average support line) and as of last week, the MACD converged and formed a downtrend signal.

These are all telltale signs that it will fall further. Also, the reason people keep saying that the price might fall to $8 is because thats currently where the 50 SMA is sitting (medium term simple moving average support line). This also applies to it possibly falling to $6.50 (long term SMA).

Main Take away: Big boy brokers treat you guys like fish, they will stop selling and wait to see how high you buyers will take it (and reel in your in,hooke, line and sinker) before selling/shorting more, causing fresh (fish) buyers to panic- forcing the price down even more. Rinse and repeat.

Why am I telling you some of the secret sauce? Cause from the looks of it, you guys are no where near how it works. And I'm bored, hopefully some of you learn, but W/e. It's your money. Food for thought.

Archieus out "mic drop"

Last edited by Archieus: 03/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.