PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

Hi ClawsNothing to explain really...just that logic would...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Claws

Nothing to explain really...just that logic would dictate that the pending news about rolling the debt would have to be good news..logically it cant be bad news as the debt is not actually due until June at the latest.

I think this is another sign of the excellent management capability of the PNA management. Getting the debt squared away and dealt with in a timely fashion so that they can move on with their plans (assuming of course this is the case which logic dictates that it will be).

I tell you another thing..they will be producing way below the current estimate of 90 cents a pound..i am certain of that.

I have lots basically all of the money I made on these plus more over the past few months..i thought they would never go below 25 cents and bet as such...i got burnt obviously. I do think though that at this price there is a very good chance of making all of the money back over the next 12 to 18 months with this stock....depending of course on the price of copper, that is the only factor..management are first class...most people working on site are not too keen on Fred Hess but my word he can certainly deliver the goods and that is what counts for me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.