TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Mine and Infrastructure Costs, page-2

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Thanks very much. Finally, great to see a mature thread staring here on TON.

Agree with you. If coming china trip is only about another offtake then it wont be helping much to SP for next few months.

No matter how good the chef is and though 100s of people lining up out there to have his food but if he doesn't have a kitchen set with right appliances, he can't cook and ultimately can deliver nothing.

TON will have to secure a finance or sing a JV to bring out resources and build neccessary infrastrucure. If the trip is for this reason then we will see good accummulation in coming weeks by some pros, so they can dump on +ve news. Buy with them and sell with them. Don't go against them .

I met CEO in sydney early 2014 and he delivered in a year more than what he discussed in his presntation and after during Q&A. I believe he is an outstanding man and knows his job well and enjoying an outstanding performance. Only regret i didn't buy load of TON under 10c.

I am sure he will continue doing his job with the best possible outcome for his company and share holders.

Cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.733K 173.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 493314 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.