CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Absolutely , I agree.As we all know there are a lot of knockers...

1. 251 Posts.
    Absolutely , I agree.
    As we all know there are a lot of knockers here but the old adage of crawl before you walk always applies.
    The thing with CDU as I see it, is that there is more exploration to be done.......slowly and carefully has been the tack and as a long term holder, I,m more than happy with the results to date.
    We live in a world where the boffins all push, push, push and the man on the ground is driven mad when in reality he just wants to do a good job, get it right......and make a quid.
    I notice a lot of criticism of WM and yet everyone seems to neglect the fact that he himself has a considerable investment in this venture through direct and indirect shares.....
    The secret to success in any business is a solid foundation and I believe we have that with this enterprise.
    Planning for an upgrade to the processing plant is very pertinent ....a wise move considering the lead time for this sort of infrastructure......its a way off.....absolutely, but should definitely be considered and researched.....the decision to proceed with an upgrade can then be made quickly once production has run its course for the first few years and the project has proven its profitability.

I personally am looking forward to the coming days / weeks/months and years ahead on this one....its old school style of management and structure is pleasing to see in this current world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.