1. 3,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Senior Mine Surveyor
    Pilbara Minerals Limited
    |
    More jobs from Pilbara Minerals Limited

Job Description

Senior Mine Surveyor

Pilbara Minerals is an emerging strategic metals producer developing the 100% owned Pilgangoora - Lithium Project 120 Km south of Port Hedland in WA's Pilbara.

The Role

We require a Senior Mine Surveyor to join us on a 9/5 roster as we establish the mine infrastructure and mining operation. Reporting to Manager Mining, the Senior Mine Surveyor will liaise with the Mining Contractor, Senior Mine Geologist and Senior Mining Engineer as the senior technical resource on mine survey control.

Responsibilities will include:
    • Delivering a surveying service in accordance with the planning schedule.
    • Providing general surveying for infrastructure control, road access and boundaries.
    • Timely survey control and leading the mine survey team to assist geology, exploration, mine planning, drill and blast and environmental departments.
    • End of month pickups, volume calculations and reports. Management, maintenance and reporting of survey information to assist in the optimum mining of the ore body and to ensure a continuous supply of ore by conducting regular survey.
    • Maintaining accurate, up to date mine plans to support production activity, and as required by the contractual obligations set out in the Mining Contract including.
    The Person
    • Tertiary qualifications in Surveying.
    • Proficiency in using mine surveying software, particularly Surpac and in using pit wall monitoring software.
    • More than 5 years open pit mine surveying experience managing a survey team.
    • Drill and blast exposure would be desirable ideally with a QM Certificate.
    • Current drivers licence.
    Other
    • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
    • A focus on safety and environmental practices.
    • Sound leadership and the ability to build a great team.
    • Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software.
    Short listing for this role will commence immediately. Candidates presented by recruitment agency's will not be considered for this role.

Pilbara Minerals is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity in our work place. We encourage people who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, to apply for this position.

Interested to learn more about Pilbara Minerals or registering for future opportunities visit our website www.pilbaraminerals.com.au

Candidates presented by recruitment agency's will not be considered for this role.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/3408614...ryid=e777479653e2f0cfb3c1bafd88e3f62d-6448861

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.