X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

mine life, page-16

1. 1,440 Posts.
    all this low price is good for the banks and co's that have sold gold they dont own - ie derivatives.

while the price is down people may not sell and also not many want to own the physical gold

imaging if everyone demanded their physical gold - it cant happen as it doesnt exist - its a derivative

NOW think about Japan, USA, France, UK, etc all doing as much QE as they can. QE is printing money - this is done in the billions of dollars, pounds, euro's, yen.
    All designed to inflate their way out of problems - inflate?
    By printing more money it lowers the value of it. More money in circulation buys less.

If things go up - so will gold - at the moment the gold needs a safe have and its NOT CURRENCIES!!!

Banks are failing everyday. Entering more risky ventures. For me holding onto the gold shares is a hedge. So the SP has gone down. Big deal. Gold prices will rise soon when it suits the big players. However what happened last time was that mums and dads were buying and this drove up the price.

Have a look around now and see what countries are buying up gold as these low prices.

Hang onto your shares if you dont need the money as all the indicators are saying that the world is crashing/fighting/going through massive changes that will set the stage for the only true safe haven = precious metals!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.