EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

re: clear thinking Boring...Lucklustre...Uninspiring. Sorry...

1. 238 Posts.
    re: clear thinking Boring...Lucklustre...Uninspiring. Sorry uncle...I thought you can do better.
    Tell us, since you appear to be close to the McI family, why has he not released the information to the market ? In relation to the gold mine that is....
    Does he, OR the ASX, expect us to go and read other companie's reports in order to acquaint ourselves with what is going on with EXT?
    What's happening with the drillinig in Namibia? With the tenements under (still) consideration by the Namibia Mines Department?
    What is the financial state of affairs of the company after his placement to the "sophisticate "investors?
    Only results of four wholes after 5 months? Please uncle, if -as you are insinuating- have close links with the "family"and the inner, esoteric circle let them know this: The majority of the shareholders are not exactly jumping from joy from the EXT's management perfomance.....Maybe the ASX shares our sentiment. Our predicament. Since mr. Mci. does not appear to give a single hoot!

Cheers uncle:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.407K 300.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2133124 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5963900 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.