SFR 6.08% $8.72 sandfire resources limited

mine of life, page-7

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    through doing research in the lithum market, mainly because on the expected explosion of EV and the from there to the copper market. I find myself on this thread.
    I'm recently became a holder of a small asx listed copper play which seems to tick plenty of boxes. Working open cut mine called Antas North.
    To my surprise there is one of their faithful only a few posts above this one.
    SFR has had a stellar run, are there any here who still hold from the single figure days, or are those sitting on the beaches somewhere counting their riches.
    This copper play really looks like it could rival the chart of SFR from March 2009 up to the highs of $8. The two companies are really quite similar and I really would like to know what kept the faithful, faithful.
    There appears to be numerous long term holder on the other thread who appear to be very long term. I am alas just a youngster with my holdings there.
    Really would like to know the sign that sfr was about to blast off, or was it a case of right place right time.
    TIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.72
Change
0.500(6.08%)
Mkt cap ! $3.988B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.55 $8.72 $8.53 $27.49M 3.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26710 $8.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.73 9253 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.