VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

GT55 I don't see how it is even possible for VAN shareholders to...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    GT55 I don't see how it is even possible for VAN shareholders to get rid of the Vango BOD since the various BOD members together have a corner in the VAN common stock. Potentially rising price for physical gold bail out VAN BOD from their poor decisions...$3000/oz Au, which imo possible in current geopolitical environment would mean Plutonic Dome marymia tenements likely be profitable for VAN to mine even with the western australia supreme court enforcing Superior rofr rights and ore treatment agreement. I think real issue for VAN is to have sufficient currency in the treasury to get to the point in time that gold is $3000/oz and VAN can sell their 50% of Dore pour from plutonic dome tenements to the perth mint. VAN need to pay Superior legal bills ASAP because court not look kindly on parties in front of docket who have outstanding court ordered judgements. VAN also have about $2.5mm in current liabilities per recent annual report dated 31dec21, and got to pay back outstanding $1.5mm note which leave Potentially only $3mm of $10mm loan from mutual fund left over.$3mm is about 90 days of cash burn for Vango so Vango going to need to borrow more money, but has no collateral to pledge since 1st mortgage on plutonic dome tenements already held by mutual fund. On top of these current expenses is potential of $21mm in damages owed dampier/zuleika plus potential of vango being ordered to pay some portion of ZAG legal fees by wasc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.