PLS 2.54% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

MINE READINESS

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    According to PLS' Sept 11 investor presentation and ASX announcement, the earthworks for 2MT plant were still underway. There is a picture provided of the planned work as well with very little equipment or structure visible. Comparing this progress to AJM's plant building timeframe, AJM were in this position back in mid-March (refer to announcement dated 14 Mar). According to AJM's 19th of Oct announcement, they are still almost 5 months away from commissioning which means that that it's going to take them full 12 months to stand up a fully commissioned plant (A plant that is going to be much smaller than PLS' plant). Now the golden question for KB in the upcoming meeting is: How confident is he to deliver a fully comissioned plant by Q2 2018? Considering that they are still showing pictures of open ground and very little man-made structure, KB might have some explanation to do in the meeting.
    The sentiment behind this post is to get a true picture of where we are at. I'm a holder since 2015 and a big believer of PLS but investors need a clear picture of PLS' progress to execute their respective investment strategies.
    Please let me know if I'm inaccurate or have missed anything. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.26 $3.07 $138.0M 43.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 247485 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 265073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.