AVM 0.00% 2.0¢ advance metals limited

mine rig used in slayings, page-13

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I don't think you are crazy, but certainly extremely misguided.
    Using your logic we should send those countries whose regime we don't like to their rooms until they promise to be good, then, and only then will us pure and ethical westerners be able to introduce our finance, skills & entrepreneurship to their countries.
    - how do we know they are suitable for us to enter their countries? They promise to be good - hmm, that won't fly, western politicians don't have a good track record on honesty
    - their political record over time proves they are peaceloving democratic states that have an impeccable record of protecting human rights. Perhaps not - they need an economy to take them on the long journey to that level - and one can hardly claim that western countries have a clean record there

Where do the lines get drawn - and who has the right to draw them?

Perhaps you follow one of the closet beliefs of some extreme greens - that there are too many people on the planet and we would be far better off with only 10% of the current world population.
    Coz without business, jobs and the money flow for food and the necessities of life, it can be very short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $40 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 309547 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 240382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.