AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

mine rig used in slayings, page-6

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Well it all appears to be total crap.
    A shonky journalist acting as a stooge for a shonky lawyer, who in turn appears to be acting as stooges for commercial interests competing with Anvil.

A few lines I posted elsewhere in response to someone who seemed to be believing the crap:

So a company negotiates mining licenses with the government, builds a mine and supporting infrastructure - an investment of millions - employs locals, and develops local infrastructure, including educational and medical services, commits 10% of profits to go back to the local community (not central govt) and generally bravely goes back in where few companies fear to tread, then when disaffected thugs from outside the local community try to do what so often happens in the DRC and the Govt comes in to sort them out - which is their right & duty - and the company is "asked" to provide logistical assistance (nicer to be asked than to have taken), and when the Govt ALLEGEDLY does wrong, it is the foreign company that is the target???
    There seem to be some very naive people supporting the attack on Anvil, and one does not have to look far to see a commercial interest that stands to benefit from the company having a few challenges.
    - why would the company knowingly assist the govt attack the community that provides Anvils workers - duh !
    - the 'rebel" incursion LAST YEAR was widely reported at the time - where were the stories to conflict with that - why have they just come out now?
    - There has been no previous evidence of Anvil being an "ugly miner" - in fact the evidence points the other way - so why would anyone interested in local development want to see companies like Anvil discouraged?

Etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 240000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.