AUC 7.32% 3.8¢ ausgold limited

Mine Site Design and Planning, page-18

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Evening all,

I just had a quick couple of questions around AUC. I used to be invested early on in my brief investing career though sold out to put money else where. You can see from my signature where I'm most heavily invested. I'm going to get back into this company and MDI as well as I like what both orgs are doing. What I don't understand is why the two companies are sitting at only circa $50M market cap with the size of their proven resources, ongoing drilling campaigns, funding, proximity to infrastructure and the fact they are both here in Oz. Obviously I hold shares in a company in Chile which I would have thought would have less of a run than what is happening here with AUC. Is it the age/history of the company that has made potential investors tired or weary? Is it the cost of getting the gold out of the ground? From what I can see they seem like very good investment opportunities and like I say, I've decided to get in but I'm just really keen to hear other people's thoughts on AUC. BTW, a big thanks to all posters but particularly sydneysider for your work - great stuff to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.7¢ $155.1K 3.959M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.