LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

I really hope I've deleted all objectionable content.Good...

1. 6,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    I really hope I've deleted all objectionable content.

Good question: What to think about someone using fancy words to suggest mastery of occult minutiae of relevance to Lynas investors? Or whispering endless
    crpytic messages intended to enthrall? Or someone stating boldly silly nothingburgers with neither math nor logic dressed up to suggest deep understanding?

Pretending one has "got it all figured out years ago before anyone" why BEVs are a "transitory" platform and 48VM(F)H are the Holy Grail of Lynas?
    Taking on the role of super-champion: "I got this - BEVs are stupid"?

Selling LYC at $5 "expecting a return to the old Lynas price of $2"?

Downgrading one's long-standing ever-standing in-the-face-of-all-odds-standing sentiment?

Starting serious down-ramping of Lynas, their leadership and their business outlook?

Launching a fear-mongering campaign about how ROW cannot compete yada yada yada?

ALL well worn pattern by charlatans and shorters, my friends. Well worn.

If you didn't follow the First Captain and sell your LYC at $5 expecting to buy back at $2, you're ahead of the ship of fools he captains, don't look back now.

Listen to Amanda instead. She outlined several growth opportunities that would take Lynas well past the Lynas 2025 objectives.

Long Live LYNAS.
    Down with Luddites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.