AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Gself, you might be surprised how long I've held.I'm not...

1. 320 Posts.
    Gself, you might be surprised how long I've held.
    I'm not surprised by your reply - keep being as predictable as you are, and your level of respect or worth of comment will be the same.

But thank-you so much - your negative, critical comments to holders of Apex, continuous useless warnings as if you think we can't read a screen or a quarterly/performance report, equally apply to yourself. Little silly criticising a group of which you are, or were a part of.

Take care Gself - still invest in fishing though mate - you might be surprised at how contented you feel doing that over hitting the 'post message' button for another useless message.

By the way, the truth doesn't hurt, it's just a reality, and we accept that - you obviously have pent up emotions from being burnt - so you don't seem to have dealt too well with the reality of your decision. Our entry levels are probably so much better than what yours would have been. Hope you cope with the pain somewhere in your lifetime - hey, maybe that might be with fishing!

By the way, allocate the shame on posting to the right place - bitter, twisted, burnt Apex investors like yourself. You don't post facts on Apex, you post emotive comments from someone who made a poor investment decision in, yes, what at the moment is a very poor company. Feel for you there - but go fishing.

It may or may not get better - but then yelling at us who decide to hold 'I told you so' won't change the situation with the company, but will only reinforce your pretty poor value system. But hey, if that makes you feel better and happy on the inside - good luck to you. Your comments don't personally bother me - but thought you should get some feedback. I was only talking to you, not asking others to listen to me, another incorrect statement in your poor response. Maybe separate the screen from your face and go for a walk outside - you might see some light in life and find a way to cope with your losses and pain from a bad investment decision.

I know - go fishing.
    You are ignored now
    C-ya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.