AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

SuchisLife,I respect your comments and your inputs in your posts...

1. 320 Posts.
    SuchisLife,
    I respect your comments and your inputs in your posts across various stocks. Please make note, I'm not defending that this is a dog with fleas, and I've accepted that reality - I was just pointing out that I can read quarterly reports, financial statements etc to recognise that. If you read my comment properly you will see that I've accepted that reality.

Interesting choice of words you choose, but I believe being man enough is defined as stepping up to the plate and providing feedback, direct to the person. Perhaps why there might be some thumbs up associated to both comments.
    Anyways, the company is a dog - do I wish I took my profits when it went from 10-20c to over a $1, yep! Do I wish that the hundred times I thought about getting out before going below my entry price on the slide down that I had - yep! But I didn't - that's the reality. Am I frustrated with its performance? You betcha! Can I do anything about it right now? Not really.

But this is the difference - I'm happy to post and criticise the company if I so desire, but I'm not going to criticise holders with 'I told you so', 'I warned you', 'you should have listened' sort of comments. Surely someone of your intelligence who posts substance related material recognises the difference.

All of us should've listened at some point in an investment, but we didn't - that SuchisLife is the reality.

No deep breaths required, just sighs - am I stupid for not having got out in the over $1 region - absolutely. Are other holders who invested in Apex to blame - not at all, wo why play it out on hotcopper. Just talk substance and depth of flea infestation around this company - that is what separates the men from the G***f's.
    Thanks though for sharing your thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.