AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

mine update, page-3

1. 36 Posts.
    Its interesting theres over 100 views but no replies as yet to SuchisLife and AverageJoe, so my 2c below

I suspect there are a lot of people out there who would really like Apex to do well! And are watching these boards. Great orebody, interesting but difficult plant etc.

Probably the people on site now are not allowed to post, but as Hot Copper is anonymous, we would all be interested to know what is going on. Is there ore on the ROM pad? How many BIOX tanks are operating? How is it going with the trucks and underground? Did you guys get paid this month on the 15th?

As far as cash cost, Apex has a long and shameful history of hiding production around things like " gold produced" (i.e. its in the tanks at the moment but not poured) and then "gold mined" not taking into account recovery and the two weeks lead time through the tanks and always promising next quarter will be better and then not delivering. Management (Mark Ashley) has the mindset typical of someone who has had success in the junior caps in the past that anyone who takes a risk to buy my stock, invest money, be a supplier, or be an employee, is taking a business risk that everything may crash and burn and everything I said in the past is now forgotten because we are just "moving forward and being positive". i.e. the massive wealth loss and dilution to others is of absolutely no interest to him because its in the past. (While he is paying himself $$)

Wiluna was a lovely friendly and hard working site, and probably still is, with a good reputation that while people leave, they often go back. I hope its hanging together now..

So any people on site - what is your take on it - how is morale and do you think there is a going mine for the next quarter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.