AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

mine update, page-6

1. 36 Posts.
    I had quite a careful think before making this post, the HotCopper rules say No one is permitted to make postings on HotCopper in their capacity as a representative of an AFSL Holder or as an Authorised representative of an AFSL Holder. By accepting these terms you confirm that you will not make postings in your capacity as a representative of an AFSL Holder or an authorised representative of an AFSL Holder.
    I am not a representative of an AFSL holder. I do know that there is no ore on the ROM pad. I also know that there is very little concentrate to feed the bacterial process (i.e. the bugs will become dormant and even if mine ramps up, will take 2-3 weeks to get it all going again). I know that Apex is required to report quarterly and they do it late. Now we are in late August, what is Apex projection for September quarter with no ore on the ROM?
    Hope I wrote this post in a reasonably neutral way. Apex are welcome to provide their own projections to the market and to their investors, if they disagree with the above information posted on Hot Copper by me.
    Goldeagle xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.