SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

mine visit

1. 364 Posts.
    All those who e-mailed me their questions should have had their e-mail reply by now.

As you can imagine I asked more than my fair share , I had to summarise the questions sent to me due to volume and general repetitiveness .

Here is the summery :

Yes the study is late and we should have had it , this is acknowledged and is being addressed .

The EGM will probably be in Perth (AUS) with a video link to most probably Edinburgh.

RMB remain supportive

The company is as stated actively seeking asset Finance

The National Park is being helpful

The 24/6 processing plant will obviously make a big difference to the capital requirements than that of the 16hr/6 processing plant allowed from the initial planning agreement. After all most if not all of the walkers do use the paths in daylight and the plant is below the recommended db level for that, the sheep have made no complaint to the additional twilight hours processing

Our new investors are supportive and committed to the Heads of agreement deal.

Work is on going on an intensive stream sediment sampling programme in the Cononish to Glen Orchy area , according to one local Gold has been found in every stream / river sampled

The first seven are new pics,
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/93177156@N07/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.