ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

mine

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The gold and silver start right from 14m down "16m @ 1.17g/t AU and 7.6g/t Ag from 14-30m". I could dig to there with a shovel. In fact from 0m to 62m there is 0.59g/t Au and 4.8g/t Ag, so as soon as you start digging you are bringing up gold and silver.

SURFACE exploration found rock chips with 31.6g/t Au and 682g/t Ag. In zones we haven't even begun to get round to thinking of drilling yet - this resource is very wide.

Anyway, with the first deep hole at Chanape - CDDH001 - ICG dug deeper and found that at 380m there was a Porphyry. Awesome. They dug to 600m and realised they still hadn't found the bottom of it. Now they've dug these very intentionally second and third deep sets of holes to try make out the structure and direction of this Porphyry - which both (8 & 11) have intersected and at over 1000m is still open ended. Because Chanape is on a mountain range it is likely that they will be able to access this porphyry in a valley (at much shallower depth) - but first they need to figure our what direction it is heading so they know where in the valley to drill. So remember this is a huge potential resource that ICG are beginning to map, not one pot of treasure hidden somewhere. The idea of these holes weren't to hit minable grades from surface, they were to better map the deep porphyry. The bonus is we now can add real copper grades to our resource mix.

They have now found over 73 breccia occurrences. Because of the size of this discovery and the scale it would need to be explored and mined on I think it is much more realistic that ICG will show what they have discovered to a major who has the budget to undertake such a project. Which looks to be exactly what is happening with the arrival of majors in the last couple of weeks on site.... "Inca has received UNSOLICITATED (that means they came to us, we didn't ask, they did their research and sought Inca out) approaches from middle tier and major resource companies for agreement to visit Chanape and to access confidential technical and corporate information".

If the majors like what they have seen I imagine full takeover or partial takeover with ICG holding a very minor interest that is free carried. My opinion only there.

So there are many on here in a rush to put a drill into a solid gold nugget. But this is a big potential mine not a series of mountains with one small box of treasure hidden somewhere within - i.e. we are not looking for a needle in a haystack. Just lucky the man who actually understands what's going on, and owns over 23 million shares, is in charge - and bought $10k (@3.5c) worth of shares for himself as a Christmas present in December last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352365 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.