AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Yeah, I hear what your saying MM, and MTN would be the prime...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    Yeah, I hear what your saying MM, and MTN would be the prime test now for the old data syndrome because
    that's what the whole project was based on. I have never been convinced as to the bona-fides of MTN, and the jury is still out on them until their results prove otherwise.
    I do wish you all the luck in the world with them, but with AGS the absolute bonus has to be their close proximity to Beverley (next door), and their 75% farm-in agreement with HeathgateBeverley Mine which gives them the luxury of being free carried to the decision to mine, which in this case could well be an offer to be involved in the pending mine expansion already fully endorsed by the government.
    AGS can, in the meantime, get on with getting into the gold reserves at Maldon, as well as the new Gold/Copper exploration in S.A. Personally, I think it (AGS) could be the pick of the bunch, and over time will tell us all - no doubt!
    The winner of the Melbourne Cup is always so obvious to us all after the Cup has been run and won after all!
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.