ETM 5.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

miner greenland buries bad news in report, page-30

1. 18 Posts.
    Seriously, what are we looking at here? I'm questioning this article because its seriously unclear and somewhat misleading due to lack of information.

"Losses"????? because options are in the money....... Is that it? Lest we forget options approved by shareholders REPORTED IN THE 3b!!!.....

Value is now being attributed to these and reported as a loss...... We could already see them! Where is the surprise?

I don't like the amount of scrip out there, because it limits the upside for shareholders(when all of the options are exercised), but please, this journalist has twisted things severely. The exercise of options will bring in cash, we must not discount that. At no point in the article did it mention the exercise price of the options, time of issue, share price at the time of issue etc..... where is the analysis in this?

The article does not seem to be affecting the share price and I believe that this is because the vast majority of investors knew this news already.

The project is truly amazing and as I understand from the ASX releases that the company may have some news about the metallurgical test work for us in the not too distant future.

Once this met is known (and IF it is positive) I think the project will force the corporate side of the business to be cleared up, and this must be done in order for a major to get involved.

The newly appointed corporate advisor based in the UK has outperformed Goldman's in the past few years, they are no dummies, and I think the right investors are getting involved from an institutional perspective when observing the recently released top shareholders. Once the pre-feasibility results are known, this company can raise further development funds in the UK through Evolution Securities, and depending on the PFS results this could be at $1-$3 +......

Can anyone explain the new accounting procedures and describe why this has occurred?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.365K 380.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 436371 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.