ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG gives hims shares and cash anyway, so it's not like he Mr...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    GGG gives hims shares and cash anyway, so it's not like he Mr Shemesian will be out of pocket.

Truely amazing, how an out of the blue name drop on HC, which at the time seemed to have no relevance what-so-ever, and just to be stirring/trolling has turnt out to be closer to truth than fiction.

Wonder what contacts he can 'persuade' in the Greenland govt., after he seems to have very good persuasion skills and an aficionado of foregign affairs and relations. I would love an ounce of his skills.

I have personally seen the blood, sweat and tears that other CEO's of ASX listed explorer looking to be producers go through, and it ain't an easy game. Hope GGG has the experience and the tenacity to put in the hard yards for the long term to pull it off.

IMHO, there are better, more experienced management teams out there who struggle with half of the risks, regulatory, technical and logistical nightmares that bringing a large project on-stream requires.

I was interested in GGG but there are now too many layers of opaque risks for me, and the public faces of GGG haven't reassured me of anything yet.

Goodluck to holders

Wonder if I will be labled a baddie by Rodderick now.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $6.809K 309.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.