ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

miner greenland buries bad news in report, page-59

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The last sentence of my post from 9.20am is already coming to the surface.....

But no doubt the shareholders will still stick up for them and say they are doing a grand job - until it all falls apart! That's human nature. You have to be burned badly before you take more care with fire.

Don't worry - it's completely normal, and for the record I feel utterly distraught for you as I've been there myself.
    I used to call 123enen names too, and blinkered myself from the truth on other stocks - so I was speaking from the heart and head when I said you need to be burned badly before seeing the whole ASX from a totally different perspective.

Anyone see Gatto on the TV tonight?
    Reporters saying they were instantly enchanted by him? It's how pathological liars operate. People like and trust them as they look you straight in the eye and lie to you.
    It's what happened to thousands of us on CVI, and now when 'common names'or methods come up, (and journalists know the names that matter in these stories)the hackles come up and the antenna are sniffing out that something is wrong.

One day, perhaps many others will also reach that state.
    123enen got there long before me. I wish to goodness I'd been faster to wake up and harden up.

We are not here to destroy shareholders' dreams, but to present facts that you should all be aware of and be forcing the answers from your Board of Directors who think they are above answering you truthfully.

WHY do you need to pay Gravner / Shemesian mega bucks?
    WHY does Shemesian need to hide behind so many names and companies, but rarely put his name out there from choice?

So many stories, so little truth out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.