WGX 3.20% $2.72 westgold resources limited.

Miner of the Year Award, page-14

1. 11,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6750
    Good points Wassa, however, I think WGX has some wiggle room either way in regards to their plants, particularly Bluebird plant.
    Meeka is... pretty much running at capacity with (possible 5-8 years worth of low grade stockpiles to chew on when it needs to).
    All 3 plants can still increase their throughput, but... only if they get some softer ore. So... yes, you are right, but... also no biggrin.png

As to your next post, I know you are critical of WGX in regards to their plans, but... I think they have been very clear about their short to medium term plans... be profitable. Don't focus on the amount of ounces... (like the past MD did). They have and to date, are doing what they said they would do. They are now drilling their own assets and... higher grading all 3 plants (well... 2 for now, Fortnum is more just trying to get back to what it used to do).
    They have also focused heavily on diesel costs and new power sources. What more can they aim for?

I look at SLR... buying overseas projects. I look at RMS, buying up assets that are years off production. They don't provide any sort of 3-5 year plan, well... RMS has been talking about a 3rd hub for 2 year years now.

Very interested to hear what you think they should be undertaking?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5829/5829321-c5a62a3803bea85aeb78a033ff6d8a5f.jpg

@plough - I know you love your OAU, but... it's still years off being potentially mined. Even GBR is 2+ years at the earliest. Only contender is MEK, which is not high grade, but... it is oxide.

WB recently mentioned that they hope to provide the market with a clearer picture of the potential upside at Great Fingal exploration wise. Perhaps that will gives us some clues to their longer term plans Wassa. Keep up the questioning and critiques. Keeps me on my toes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.