EMH 0.00% 26.0¢ european metals holdings limited

So there is a new law discussed in the parliament right now,...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    So there is a new law discussed in the parliament right now, almost accepted (second reading).

The goal is to take full control over any permissioning in the future and increase some fees and specify to whom these fees go (local municipality etc.)

Detailed info here: https://www.psp.cz/sqw/historie.sqw?o=8&T=531
    Most interesting are:

Change suggestion 4277 - neo-nazi populist guy remining everyone about a "dubious australian company" suggests that only Czech companies will be eligible for permission; if Czech company would be more than 10% owned by foreign entity it must get ministry approval for such ownership

Change suggestion 6719 - this neo-commie guy suggests to increase a mine fee 10 times. The good thing seems to be (I may be wrong) that the fees are set per hectare so for a lithium deep mine the real impact would be extremely small, like $60k instead of $6k per year. Still this 10x increase can basically destroy all existing coal mines / brown coal open-pits because for them the impact will be in the millions of $.

Also besides this mine fee there is the actual mineral extraction tax (MET) which is higher but doesn't appear to be changed for now... However be prepared for anything. The current retarded government failed in pretty much everything except getting into 500B CZK more debt so they will want some new sources of income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.983K 7.627K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 18384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.