KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Well the share price has fallen off the trend line and is...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    Well the share price has fallen off the trend line and is sitting on support. Hasn't quite gone to plan but I am still confident in my investment. I am going to share an email I received from KBL's Chief Operating Officer earlier this month regarding future exploration. It is quite exciting when you think about the potential of Mineral Hill. Not many companies are in this position of positive cashflow so early on. If we can prove up more resources and extend the mine life or increase production targets then things get even more interesting. Anyway here is the email:

"The company is advancing towards production status at Parkers Hill now and this is a high priority focus. We are still on-target to be producing copper concentrate from mid-year with a 5-7 year mine life. However, we are also fully evaluating the longer term exploration at Mineral Hill. The Mineral Hill area offers the company ?bigger? picture targets of copper-gold which the company is assessing at present & exploration expenditure is targeted for both the Parkers Hill expanded area & Pearse structural trend. The company also hold tenements further north of Mineral Hill at Iron Duke with significant copper-gold potential.

The answer to your question regarding exploration is we will be committing significant dollars in exploration from mid-year onwards.

We believe the company has quality assets that we are serious about progressing to production with major exploration upside that is not just limited to Mineral Hill."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.