KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

I quite like the sound of the short term proceedings in the last...

1. 385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

I quite like the sound of the short term proceedings in the last paragraph.

Mineral Hill Update
    Transitioning to higher margin copper-gold (Cu-Au) production
    ? Underground production at Mineral Hill now focused on four high margin Cu-Au lodes.
    ? Combined JORC Resource of 1.13Mt ore, averaging 1.6% Cu, 3.2g/t Au, 12g/t Ag
    ? Red Terror Southwest Cu-Au lode included in the four production targets, following release of initial maiden Resource estimate.
    ? Drilling continues to expand Red Terror Cu-Au resources. New mineralised lodes identified. Significant intersections include:
    - 5m @ 1.0% Cu and 4.4 g/t Au;
    - 2.4m @ 3.3% Cu and 1 g/t Au;
    - 11.8m @ 2.9% Cu and 2.7 g/t Au;
    - 15.3m @ 2.6% Cu and 0.5 g/t Au; and
    - 16m @ 1.2% Cu and 7.3 g/t Au
    ? The GD140 lodes represent a potential fifth Cu–Au ore source, and recent surface reverse circulation (RC) drilling has indicated a possible sixth lode at the southern end of the Eastern Ore Zone (EOZ), adjacent to current workings.
    KBL Mining Limited’s (ASX: KBL and KBLGA) operating Mineral Hill Mine, located 60km north of Condobolin in central NSW, is now focused on production from an underground Cu-Au Resource inventory, totalling 1.13Mt of high-grade ore. Targets include the Red Terror Southwest, ESOZ, SOZ Au and SOZ Cu-Au Lodes (see Table 1).
    Underground targets GD140 and EOZ South have also been identified as having the potential to add significant additional Cu-Au resources in the short term.

Trangie Johnston, Chief Executive Officer, commented:
    “Our Mineral Hill Mine is rapidly transitioning towards becoming a significant underground Cu-Au play with 1.13Mt of high-grade ore already defined in a JORC Resource estimate. We are well advanced to substantially grow this figure in the short term through the identification of new lodes and the expansion of existing ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.