KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

You guys are living in dream land, the plan should have been to...

1. 79 Posts.
    You guys are living in dream land, the plan should have been to get the gold on line with a negative cost cost to fund all of the rest of there plans with regards to mineral hill and our silver deposit at a later stage.

Have solid word that the KBL has a broking firm on hand since November to do a capital raising but was waiting for the price to increase. Think they have backed themselves into a corner.

Such bad management its a joke, and I hold a large stake I kept believing they promises regarding Pearse coming online with negative cash costs.

To state how little interest they have now the only research reports the company gets on them are independent research which has been paid for by the company. in there notes regarding Pearse 30 June last year

� During May the company announced that gold and silver recoveries can reach 90% and 75%, respectively. The increased recovery will result in a decrease to the cut-off grade which in turn will result in an increase to the current 298,000 tonne Resource estimate.

The company is close to completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) for the Project.

KBL currently has a small amount of debt ($285,962 - FY’12 Half Year Report). The BFS will be used to take on debt funding moving forward.

Production at the Pearse Project is expected to commence in 1Q 2013. Annual production of 20,000 ounces of gold and 165,000 ounces of silver is expected. The commencement of production will be a significant event for the company and the Mineral Hill Project, expanding the current copper concentrate export to include gold and silver bullion exports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.