CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Thomo;It has been my opinion that the minerals will be what...

1. 2,656 Posts.
    Thomo;

It has been my opinion that the minerals will be what keeps CVI grounded (pardon the pun). Off-shore will be capital intensive but very lucrative. On-shore will be less capital intensive and less lucrative but still very profitable. Diamonds provide working capital for CVI if it so chooses.

Either way CVI has a great mixed bag of treats. I have stated many times before that the oil/Kwanza permits have remained as a cloud over CVI, as that is what is in the forefront of most peoples expectations in the short term and the focus of current sentiment. IMO If Maher passes on off-shore then the tendering for the remaining on-shore will be another cloud that hangs over CVI unless they shift all focus back to minerals, and we get some great drill results in the interim.

Forever and ever sounds great, but to infinity and beyond may be the catchcry if we get all projects funded and functioning.

Remember CVI only needs 1 company maker to come through. Either JORC all known Cu/Au deposits. Or have a JV with the oil. Either of those happen and CVI will be blue sky.

While the oil is being played down remember this. The guy in Hong Kong/Singapore with the barges that is now on the board and the refinery ann all point to something that CVI are putting together for a "collosal ann".

Just my opinion.

Bacchus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.